- Prospection of new blue/green hydrogen projects
- Land and Lease agreements
- Gain local support through relationship management
- Coordination and submission of the feasibility studies
- Build and operate hydrogen plants
- Maintaining contact with determining authorities and driving a successful planning determination
- Tender coordination for services
- Consultation with stakeholders
- Project planning and budgeting with reporting and monitoring
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceHydrogen Project Developer
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.