SPV & Maintenance PFI exp ESSENTIAL
The excellent benefits include up to 9% pension + 15% Bonus
Exciting & rewarding opportunity to join this leading LIFT (Local Improvement Finance Trust) Infrastructure company on one of their highly successful Community Health Partnerships
Your prime focus & role will be to lead and manage the operational performance of the three London LIFTCos, responsible for compliance with day to day provisions of Project Cos' operational obligations contained within the specific project documentation through;
* Developing an understating of the Project Documents, including but not limited to the associated Service Provider Agreements.
* Implementing a robust monitoring system for the Hard FM Provider(s) based on their Agreements.
* Producing timely and accurate reports as required by the GM.
* Building and sustaining excellent professional relationships with CHP, CCG's, and tenants.
* Building and sustaining excellent professional relationships with the Hard FM Service Provider.
* Monitoring and reporting of each Project Cos contractual compliance with the Project Documentation, including the Management Services Agreements, Project Agreements and Lending Agreements in all matters relating to operational delivery.
* Providing leadership where necessary to the Hard FM Provider.
* Providing efficient and timely management support to the GM in all aspects of managing projects.
Lifecycle & Strategic Asset Management
Management of the Project Agreements
Operational and Financial Management
The ideal person will be a strong Leader & have;
* Experience working within PFI / PPP projects in a similar environment, ideally within an SPV
* Experience working within complex and interrelated contractual arrangements.
* Experience working within a Hard FM performance regime.
* Experience implementing, monitoring and updating systems and processes to monitor Hard FM Services to ensure compliance with contractual documents.
* Line management experience.
* Experience of working within Quality Assurance Systems.
* Knowledge and understanding of Hard FM CAFM and Helpdesk software packages.
* Project management and supply chain management experience.
* Experienced in writing professional reports
* Degree educated in a building or commercial related discipline.
* Hold a professional membership, such as IWFM (prev BIFM) APM, RICS or similar.
* Completion of IOSH training.
* Completion of project management training.
Interested this great team with a genuine reward & recognition culture?
Your expert recruitment consultant is Deborah Longstaff, call today on 02074 227335 or email email@example.com Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As one of the longest established built environment specialist businesses in the UK, Eden Brown’s network and depth of knowledge is unrivalled. Our reputation is built on long term relationships that have been honed and developed over more than a quarter of a century.
Working from a network of seven offices throughout the UK, our consultants are niche sector experts in their respective disciplines covering architecture, construction, building services, facilities management & maintenance, surveying, engineering, interior design, and building maintenance.
Whether you are a candidate contemplating your next career move or a client planning your talent pipeline, we can provide access to the very best talent and the very best career opportunities.