EWI is currently looking for an experienced Power Plant Manager to join a project in Saudi Arabia. The project is a cement plant equipped with its own dedicated power generation equipment: 16 reciprocating Engines (MAN 8L52 / 52, model 1982) of 7 MW. The Plant manager will be responsible for:
- Directing safe and efficient operation of the reciprocating engines and environmental parameters
- Selecting necessary personnel and maintaining a high level of qualification
- Promoting safety awareness and directing personnel accordingly
- Directing overall operations of the plant via local personnel such as plant operators and equipment operators
- Supervision of current contracts regarding the full O&M on the plant and preparation and follow-up of future contracts
- Supervision of subcontractors and preparation of necessary new contracts
- Overseeing and coordinating maintenance requests or job orders
- Coordination with management and technical teams
- Preparation of maintaining personnel and operational records and reports
- Preparing rotating shifts.
- Performing any other duties as required or assigned
Required working knowledge and experience:
7+ years of experience in operation and/or maintenance management of thermal power plant or cement plants.
Highly skilled in maintenance domain for reciprocating engines.
Experience in contract preparation, management and contractors follow-up, Organizational, coordination, good communication and leadership skills. Customer listening, autonomy and rigor are expected qualities.
Ability to coordinate Contractors and subcontractors.
Fluent English (Official project language), Arabic appreciated
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
EWI is an international consultancy formed of specialist technical consultants who recruit and advise in the fields of infrastructure and natural resources. Each division and consultant within ewi is focussed exclusively on their specialist remit. Similarly our network has been developed and nurtured, providing access to industry specific professionals across each vertical market. We posses unrivalled market and international project knowledge to support our clients sustainable success.
Our specialist rail team are devoted to the provision of technical expertise to leaders within the market. Within this sector we work in the fields of construction, consultancy, and engineering. In short the railway team at ewi are able to help our clients deliver railway projects from concept to turnkey and onto the operational and maintenance. Our networks span feasibility, design, site supervision, commissioning & testing and handover to service all aspects of the project lifecycle.
The ewi rail team are proud to have worked on some of the of the worlds most prestigious rail projects including but not limited to; the Qatar Doha Metro, Saudi Arabia Haramain High Speed Rail, China Beijing High Speed, Malaysia Klang Valley Metro, Denmark Copenhagen Metro, India Kolkata Metro as well as many more of the worlds leading rail projects. The ewi rail team have experience working on metro projects, light rail, underground and freight rail projects.