Project Support Manager
Within the Logistics Projects department sits the PMO team, which partners with and supports the Implementation team in managing PMO deliverables across a portfolio of projects. The team is now looking for a Project Support Manager to join, taking responsibility for the creation and maintenance of project programmes, budget maintenance and project reporting.
Please note that this role does not sit within our IT or technology department - our PMO team is focused on managing the processes regarding our new CFC implementation and we are looking for applications from candidates with a relevant background to this.
What will you be doing?
- Creating, maintaining and reporting of integrated project programmes across complex large scale CFC projects
- Identifying programme risks and assess the potential impact to the critical path
- Being the central point of contact for all streams and stakeholders for the project programme and ensuring the integrated programme remains the most up to date view of the project
- Maintaining and tracking project methodology
- Budget administration and analysis across several multi-million pound projects
- Experience within a PMO environment
- Excellent numeric and excel skills
- A highly logical, analytical and problem solving approach
- Effective communication and relationship building skills at all levels
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure, and respond well to changing priorities
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Working from a UK-wide network of offices, Proactive connects top engineering and tech talent with leading organisations. We’ve been delivering experts for over 15 years – both in the UK and abroad.
Built on the foundations of providing exceptional technical recruitment services, Proactive has been placing specialists for over 15 years, evolving into a market-leader within our niche business units. Operating from a network of offices that spans the UK and abroad, Proactive has the in-depth knowledge, experience and expertise to make it a powerful force within the STEM market.