Oversee the engineering, design, and analyses of exciting and cutting edge electrical power-related projects with technical work performed by others under his/her direction.
The projects include electrical substations, medium and high voltage distribution generator systems, and low voltage systems.
- Performs electrical design calculations under the direction of experienced engineers
- Performs field investigations and documentation of existing conditions
- Provides electrical system analysis using computer software
- Interface and collaborate with project managers and senior staff on design solutions
- Demonstrate a proactive, collaborative approach with project team members, client representatives, review agencies, and others as appropriate for the project
- Interface with clients for project delivery
- Responsible for meeting project deliverable requirements including scope, schedule and budget
- 3-7+ years of experience working on projects in any of the following areas:
- Electrical Substations and Power Distribution for Critical Facilities (Refineries, University Campuses, Critical UPS Facilities, and Large Manufacturing Facilities)
- Generation and Combined Heat and Power Facilities
- Protective Relay and Selective Device Coordination for Large Infrastructure
- Power Distribution (Medium and Low Voltage) for Industrial Plants
- Utility distribution systems
- Smart Grid projects that involve monitoring and controlling distribution circuits using PLC's and SCADA devices
- Renewable Energy and Small Generation Projects that require transformers, grounding, controls and distribution systems designs
- BS in Electrical Engineering (electrical power focus)
- Knowledge of symmetrical components and relaying
- Power Systems and Power Distribution focus
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Willingness to learn and invest in professional development
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceelectrical engineering, design, calculations, power, distribution, SCADA, utility, PLC's, industrial, plants, critical facilities, combined heat, generation, substation, CHP, protective, relay, renewable, controls, transformers
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.